fashionalized

Friday, January 24, 2014

What I Wore To My Best Friends Wedding

Hello My Lovlies!!!
         So as you all probably already know my bestie from law school  Nandini got married last month and she had a lovely Indian wedding and looked like a princess at all her functions.  And this was the first time I was super prepared for a friends wedding! Yay!!! So there were four main functions- the sangeet, the mehendi,the wedding and the reception and I came up with different looks for each function. Its amazing how we have sooooooooo many options for Indian outfits now that you can style yourself differently for every function. No more boring similar looks!!! So heres what I wore...


 THE SANGEET


To the Sangeet I wore this sexy neon pink & orange
Papa Don't Preach lengha.
With the gorgeous bride!!!

We clearly had a great time!
Don't ask me why I'm
wearing sunglasses !




























THE MEHENDI

I wore a lovely orange Mukesh saree which Nandini gifted me with a
Papa Don't Preach Floral Blouse & kamarbandh

My PDP blouse & kamarbandh.

Wear your saree low and pull it to one side to
show ur abs & blouse ;)

Nandini wore a stunning orange lengha to her mehendi.
Take notes bide to be's 
         
THE WEDDING


The most gorgeous bride I have seen !!!

The Handsome Groom!!!

To the wedding I wore a orange & pink shaded saree
I bought from Jaipur with a gold sequinned blouse 

Waiting for the baraat with my handsome boy!!!

Playing Bride & Groom with my other bestie Kathleen!


Geeta Gopalakrishnan's got the look!!!  Print on print
and aviators with a saree :) Love it!!!!



                              THE RECEPTION

At the reception in my mummy's vintage tanchoi saree  with the
dapper gentleman from Canada, Kabir Shergill


15 comments:

  1. ooohh!! you look stunning !!! love your mehendi dress the most !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ever look is amazing... so so liked it. I am gonna steel one of those for my sisters wedding!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You totally rocked that saree on the wedding day..... Did you get it from Rana's at Jaipur?

      Delete
  3. Loooove your orange and pink saree.

    http://blushesandbeyond.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  4. In my opinion Designer Anarkali Kurtis is one of the Unique dressing Option.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We had our wedding reception at this place and it was perfect! These guys were really easy to work with and they really allow you to be creative and customize your day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice Collection, we enjoyed all the design and styles.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow!! i really like the pink and orange shade saree, look so pretty, thanks for share this here with us, its help me a lot.
    Shop the latest collection of online party wear gowns at a very affordable rates and look stunning at party and other occasions.

    ReplyDelete