fashionalized

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Accessorize Autumn Winter Collection - My Favourites !

Accessorize invited Fashionalized to come and take a look at their new collection. We loved the whole collection especially the punk part !
Take a look at my favourites from Accessorize A/W Collection !

I loved the Gatsby inspired pieces. 

Buy sets of bracelets that can be worn as single pieces or stacked ! #LOVE

I saw loads of great hair accessories ! Loved the spiked hairbands :)

The perfect shopping bag !

If your looking for a nice big day bag you must get this one .


With fellow blogger Fashion & Co.



Hair doughnuts are a must buy ! Great for buns and updos ! 

Mix N Match with this funky earring set !

I loved the punk section ! Spikes and studs all the way !

This is what I got, it has everything that I love ! Skulls, spikes n stars !
Fashnalized's new intern Sanjana & me had a lovely time ! Thank you Accessorize !

3 comments: