fashionalized

Monday, September 9, 2013

FNO India With Me !

I

                 
AT FNO INDIA 2013 with Piya Tanna, Bandana Tewari & Anaita Shroff Adajania

        Fashion's Night out was such a blast !!! I hope all of you followed my posts on twitter and instagram, it was such a fun night ! I was soooooooooo excited when Vogue announced the venue for FNO this year. There was so much to look forward to but I was most excited about the Pop Up Store. I had my eyes on a few things that were featured in the September issue so that was the first place that I headed to. I was shocked to see a huge line outside the store. It took us nearly 30 minutes just to get into the store but I was certain it would be worth the wait and it was ! I bought a lovely Nishka Lulla dress for Rs 1500 and a pair of earrings for only Rs 250 .

The Pop Up Store



The long line outside the Pop Up Store


What I bought from FNO!
The Nishka Lulla dress I bought from the Pop Up Store 



   Look what my fav designer Shubhika Sharma wore to FNO ! Love that skirt !



After that I decided to walk around and check out all the deals and discounts. The only thing I bought from the stores was a pair of heels from Zara for Rs 990 ! I actually read the label twice to check if I was right . And guess what I enjoyed a glass of champagne as I was trying them on. Bliss !
Champagne at Zara !
My new spiked beauties from ZARA :)



  I had lots of fun trying on jewellery and taking pictures at the Swarovski store with my fellow blogger Santu Mishra :). I also spent some time at Lakme's Pop up salon to check out the new cc cream. Would you guys like a review?
Swarovski magic !

Thank you Swarovski for the lovely polaroid :)
                       
                                                               
Love the bug Im wearing ?
Lakme gave me a tube of cc cream to try along with this yummy cupcake :)

The Black Clutch project was lovely. One concept with many different interpretations . My Favourites were Anand Kabra, Masaba, Shivan & Narresh and Nachiket Barve.

My favs from the black clutch project !

What I wore - Top N Skirt - H&M, Spiked Flats- Missguided & Clear Clutch- Fashionalized !

After all this I had a huge dinner with my girls which was the perfect end to such a wonderful evening :). Did any of you come for FNO? What did you think?
What a fun night !


Back home at 1am avec shopping bags !

6 comments:

  1. Hey Sherry
    I loved the heels from zara, for 990 bucks, it's jus soo worth it !! The dress by Nishka lulla, tats ma fav color, fabric is jus great, again a great buy, can i buy tat online.??
    n hey I have tried the cc by lakme doesnt go well on ma skin,along wit compact, but jus the cc hides ma spots(not many tho ), m dusky :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Alina :) Nishka has her own website you can check that out . I haven't tried the cc cream yet will try it soon :)

      Delete
  2. I was there too.... it was total fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A good fashion style is discussed all over the website with good quality fabrics.
    Ref - Jacquard Fabrics

    ReplyDelete