fashionalized

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

#OOTD - Outfit Of The Day (Girls Night Out)

So a few nights ago I went out to Cafe Zoe for a girl friends birthday and heres what I wore ! Sorry for the delay in posting, I have been really ill :(  I have had viral fever for a few days now.
Thank you choies.com for my lovely new crop top ! Love it !

Crop Top- choies.com, pants- bangkok, neon orange bag- Marc Jacobs, ring- Valliyan and I borrowed my sisters shoes.

Sorry about the glint in my eye! I hate the flash!


Love my Marc Jacobs bag!

























How did you like my look?

5 comments:

  1. You are looking superrr hot. Love your top. Bt cnt find it on choies.com. cn u help me?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Love,
      Thank you :) Maybe its not in stock anymore coz I ordered it over a month ago . They have some really cool stuff and loads of other crop tops to choose from.

      Delete
  2. Hello, I enjoy reading all of your post.

    ReplyDelete