fashionalized

Thursday, October 24, 2013

Maybelline Color Show - Review

 I have been dying to try the new Maybelline Color Show kit and review it. I was waiting to go to the salon and get my nails done  coz I'm terrible at painting my own nails but I just haven't had the time. This morning I saw the kit lying on my dressing table and I had some free time so I decided to give it a shot. And heres what I did ...

So I started with the color show shade Hooked-on-Pink no 212.  The nail paint was thin and easy to apply even for a terrible painter like myself. It dried sooooooooooooo fast even after two coats. I must say I love the poppy pink shade, its really vibrant and bright.

Next step is the nail art, which I have only tried professionally at nail studios. Maybelline makes it really easy with these cute nail stickers. On my sticker sheet I had bows, ties, moustaches and hats. I am currently obsessed with muchis so I choose the green moustache sticker. Unfortunately the bright green looked like black coz it was on pink but I'm not complaining coz they are just so dam cute !

Just top it off with a clear top coat and your good to go. I of course had to clean the sides and take off all the excess nail paint but I don't think you pros will have the same problem.

I am really impressed with this kit and the results. I honestly never thought that I could try DIY nail art and this was just sooooooooo easy !


So if your a terrible nail painter like me or your a pro who changes her nail paint everyday you must try the Maybelline Color Show Range and when you do send me pictures on twitter or instagram ! Can't wait to see what you guys come up with.

Twitter- @sherryshroff
Instagram- @Sherryshroff

This is the kit.

I wasn't kidding when I said I cant paint my nails!

I love Pink!

The finished look. I still can't believe I did this !

You like?

Working with my sexy pink muchi nails!

You must try this at home! ;)


7 comments:

  1. damn! i love this !
    Are those stickers with the naipaints ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup you can get them at Maybelline counters

      Delete
  2. wow , looks really really cool !
    Following you !
    would love it if you do the same

    http://www.moonshineandsunlight.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you !!! just going to check out your blog now :)

      Delete
  3. The Dark Lord shows them that, using the pool, he can see where all the magic in Foon is concentrated, even that of the wizards. The problem is that he can't see the magic of Spintax the Green. The trio try to hide that Spintax went to Earth, but the Dark Lord already knows he went to defeat Coach Outlet the Void.

    This was 30 years ago. Helped me so much. God rest his soul. Ray Ban Glasses Use something different and unusual. But the Ray Ban Outlet simpler the better. Games are usually the best to go for because they New Jordan Shoes 2020 are the ones that are downloaded most. They searching for is Coach Handbags Clearance DNA of the virus . And if they find it, then they can almost definitively say that this was caused by the HPV infection. Is thought to cause 1,700 oropharyngeal, or throat, cancers Yeezy Boost 350 in women and 6,700 Yeezy Discount oropharyngeal cancers in men each year, according to the CDC.For patients whose cancer was caused by HPV, Gupta says theprognosis may be better compared to patients who became sick Coach Outlet Store from tobacco and drinking because they have a better response to the treatment.I work in the medical field.

    ReplyDelete