fashionalized

Saturday, November 2, 2013

Bloggers Day Out At Lancôme

       Lancôme invited a bunch of bloggers to their store at Phoenix Mills to introduce us  to their additions Teint Visionnaire, a skin transforming foundation and Visionnaire Yeux, their ultimate advanced eye contour corrector. It was a lovely event with pampering rituals, an introduction to their new products and a personalised make up session with Chirag. Their skin experts also sat me down and analysed my skin and asked me about my skincare regime to which I replied " Im really lazy and I use nothing." Hehe at least I was being honest.  So she recommended some products and gave me samples to try as well. 
     I never knew they had a ritual room at the store and I think most of you will find this information quite interesting. So you can walk into the store they will  give you a consult and ritual so you can experience the product first hand and see if it works for your skin. I think this is great coz a lot of us buy really expensive skin care products without really making sure if they are right for our skin type or are right for the place you live in. So this is a great way to make sure your buying the right product, just try some and then walk around the mall for a few hours and see how your skin takes to it.

   And after all this they gave me a lovely goodie bag too!!! Can't wait to try all my new Lancôme products !!!!


The Lancôme team avec moi 
My goodie bag !
The contents of my goodie bag.
I want all!!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment