fashionalized

Thursday, November 28, 2013

Model Diary- A Day In My Life


People always think modelling is super fun and easy and most times it is but there are days like today when you have to be patient, calm, look great and then change 25 times!!! 
So my day started early coz my reporting time was 10am in Andheri . I arrived 10 minutes late and apologised to everyone coz I am usually early and I always respect people's time. Little did I know that the hairstylist is going to be 1 hour late & now I have been ready with hair and makeup for over an hour but not shooting. 
So after I was ready they told me to wait coz they wanted to shoot 14 changes with the other model first and here I am waiting for over an hour! It's 1.30 in the afternoon and I haven't even started shooting !!! And guess what! When I start I have 25 changes coz this is a catalog shoot!!! 
So as you can see most days in the life of a model have no trace of Glamour and fun ! I'm going back to editing videos on my laptop now since I have the time  :)


10 comments:

  1. awwww... its just sooooo frustrating when people just don't value time, and things are soo unplanned !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great goods from you, man. I have understand your stuff previous to and you are just extremely fantastic. I actually like what you’ve acquired here, certainly like what you are stating and the way in which you say it. You make it enjoyable and you still take care of to keep it smart. I cant wait to read far more from you. This is really a terrific website.



    Shakti Prash | Hanuman Chalisa Yantra | 5in1 Air Sofa | Zero Addiction |
    Hot Shaper | Allah Barkat Locket | Step Up Height Growth | Body Buildo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just want to say your article is astounding. The clarity in your post is simply spectacular and i can assume you are an expert on this field. Well with your permission allow me to grab your rss feed to keep up to date with incoming post. Thanks a million and please keep up the fabulous work.
    loktantra kya hai
    HANUMAN CHALISA
    श्री गणेश जी की आरती
    sarvanam
    jal pradushan

    ReplyDelete