fashionalized

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Lakme Absolute Salon - Review

Hello my lovelies,
 So I visited the Lakme Absolute Salon at Bandra to get a facial and I can't tell you how impressed I was. The Salon is very spacious and has a runway right in the middle so if you feel like a supermodel after your service you can strut your stuff too! The walls are full of beautiful black and white images shot backstage at Lakme Fashion Week.




















My consultation started with a detailed skin analysis by their skin expert. Now this is great coz they actually use a camera to take pictures of your skin and then transfer them to the computer, after which their skin analysis software gives you a detailed description of the skin type and current condition. Then they will tailor make a facial which is best suited for your skin. So you don't just go in and get a regular facial you get exactly what your skin needs. :)

She told me my skin was oily but a bit dehydrated which was due to my hectic shooting schedule and a family wedding I'm guessing. So they recommended an Algae facial to hydrate my skin.

Their therapy rooms are nice and spacious and my therapist was amazing. The facial was so relaxing and after she was done she gave me a short neck and back massage which I am still blessing her for! The facial left my skin feeling as soft as a baby's bottom!  I am definitely going back to the salon very soon. I was very impressed with the Lakme Absolute Salon and when you visit I'm       sure you will be too!



                 




                    Check out all their services on their website .



2 comments:

  1. Wonderful blog! I truly love how it’s easy on my eyes as well as the info are well written. I am wondering how I may be notified whenever a new post has been made. I have subscribed to your rss feed which need to do the trick! Have a nice day!



    No Addiction | Aire Bra | Sandhi Sudha | Fair Look | Body Buildo Powder |
    Slim Pro | Step Up Height | Hair Building Fiber | Sandhi Sudha Plus

    ReplyDelete