fashionalized

Monday, December 23, 2013

Maybelline InstaGlam Box- The Perfect Christmas Present For Every Girl


   As you all know I <3 Maybelline and all their products. They sent me the Limited Edition InstaGlam box for Christmas this year and I can't tell you how amazing it is!!! So the box has 6 items - the colossal kajal, cheeky glow blush, the hyper curl volum express, color show nail polish,  color sensational lip color and the hyper glossy liquid liner and is worth Rs 1250 but it retails for only Rs 1000!!!





















I am buying all my girlfriends a box for Christmas. I think every girl loves receiving makeup especially when its Maybelline and when it comes in such a cute box. It really is the perfect Christmas present for every girl...













Thank you team Maybelline for playing Santa,
 I love my InstaGlam Box !!! Merry Christmas to everyone!!! Go get your mom, sister, girlfriend or friend an InstaGlam box this festive season.






See what else Maybelline India has to offer !!!
 Facebook



7 comments: