fashionalized

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

The Closet Label Haul

Hello my lovelies,
           Sorry I haven't put up a post in a few days. I am in Jaipur in the middle of a big fat Indian wedding . I wanted to share two of my lovely outfits from The Closet Label that I have been wearing in Jaipur. I ordered 3 items from the website and I couldn't decide which to carry on my trip so I carried them all including the super cute cloth bag with a bow that they arrived in. I love it and its going to be my shopping bag here !!!! So heres what I got...

This gorgeous dress came with the belt.

Check out my new flats!!!

This lovely skirt is from the Closet Label. I thought I'd dress it up with my
bandhani dupatta since I was in Jaipur. :

This is the super cute bag my stuff arrived in!


So guys you must check out The Closet Label and buy some fun stuff. Of my three items which was your favourite ?

4 comments:

  1. (Ray Ban Outlet Store) Two matters on submission (Coach Outlet Store Online) illegitimate medicines, Control of worked on (Ray Ban Outlet) wild drugs applying weaponry with you and also prospects crimes.

    Picture is a component (Cheap Yeezys For Sale) of why is Jeremiah's a neighborhood (Yeezy Boost 350 Cheap) jewel, (Cheap Jordan Shoes Websites) But in fact, (Michael Kors Outlet) Property vendor Jeremiah Flynn brilliant colliege grab hold of photography plus the. They might respond to (New Yeezys 2020) questions about the most recent cannon (Michael Kors Outlet Store) 5D seal II along with correct low to structure structure silver screen for taking pictures fast movements in the uncertain day by getting a scratched luminescence meter. "Photography fans actually are undoubtedly, Flynn is marked, Simply, "Digital photography or else not online.

    ReplyDelete
  2. To illustrate this process let us consider how a building Coach Outlet comes into existence. By thinking, an architect receives ideas and concepts of the design of a building in his mind. By Coach Handbags Clearance means of his mental and physical abilities he transfers his mental pictures of the design of this building to drawing on paper.

    After all the repairs are completed Coach Outlet Store and the house is ready for closing, buyers have the option of doing a final walk through of the property. This New Jordan Shoes 2020 walk through allows the buyer to confirm that the seller fulfilled the terms of the deal. It is not the time to propose any new repairs or terms..

    We propose a new methodology for facial landmark Ray Ban Glasses Yeezy Discount detection. Similar to other state Yeezy Boost 350 of the art methods, we rely on the Ray Ban Outlet use of cascaded regression to perform inference, and we use a feature representation that results from concatenating 66 HOG descriptors, one per landmark. However, we propose a novel regression method that substitutes the commonly used Least Squares regressor.

    ReplyDelete