fashionalized

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Jaipur Diaries

So as you know I was in Jaipur for a wedding and I had lots of fun there. I was busy with the wedding for two days so I din't get to see the city unfortunately :(  I had 2 hours free before my flight so I decided to go shopping!!! Hehe yes women always find time for shopping ! So I went to two markets Bapu market and Johari Bazar which are right next to each other and heres what I got...
I made this necklace myself at a street stall :)

We were gifted these lovely bangles at the wedding by the brides family

Colourful dupattas were given out at the Sangeet.

If your looking for sari's you much visit Rana's at Jhohari bazaar.
I bought myself this gorgeous shaded sari.

Look at the work!!!

I always buy my boyfriend something when I'm travelling. I got him
leather kolahpuri chappals.

I can't wait to wear my new mojris!

I bought my sister this lovely blue leheriya sari


                     And this is the brides gorgeous sister!!! Just look at her lovely pink lengha!




8 comments:

  1. I love everything about this blog!!! Jaipur is my city!! <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was sooooooo lovely! I can't wait to come back

      Delete
  2. The beautiful state of rajasthan, also known as Pink city, no doubt offers the best traveling place all over the world because reflect the real traditional values such as the bridal dress from wedding sarees Jaipur, which completes the personality.

    ReplyDelete
  3. f rajasthan, also known as Pink city, no doubt offers the best traveling place all over the world because reflect the real traditional values such as the bridal dress from wedding sarees Jaipur, which completes the perso

    ReplyDelete
  4. nown as Pink city, no doubt offers the best traveling place all over the world because reflect the real traditionalnown as Pink city, no doubt offers the best traveling place all over the world because reflect the real traditionalnown as Pink city, no doubt offers the best traveling place all over the world because reflect the real traditional

    ReplyDelete