fashionalized

Sunday, November 3, 2013

My New Asos Mang Tikka



A couple of months ago I ordered two lovely mang tikkas from Asos.com and I can't tell you how much I love them!!!! For those of you who don't know what a mang tikka is, it is a piece of jewellery that you wear in the middle of your head when you part your hair. It use to be a typical Indian piece of jewellery that women wore with a sari or a lengha but now the mang tikka has gone global ! Just think about it, I am an Indian who lives in Mumbai and I have ordered an tikka from England off Asos! Its not like you can't get tikkas here but the ones on Asos are really cool with floral designs and spikes which I honestly haven't seen here.

So I finally wore my new tikka to the ASMALLWORLD  launch party at Bungalow 8! What do think?






I teamed my tikka with a floral maxi from Sarojini Nagar, Delhi and Lisa Jackal wedges.


Me and my tikka on Vogue India's Instagram !


5 comments:

  1. We allow you best ag jeans , seven for several mankind jeans , diesel jeans , fsession going at a cheap rate. Fsession is ideal in any hemisphere specially for guys and girls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We supply all kind of fashionable item for all.Such that ag jeans , seven for several mankind jeans , diesel jeans , fsession etc.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh My God .. I just love the Maang Tikka and you look stunning! please share the link, if you can
    love
    Natasha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was long ago love. I dont think its even on the site anymore

      Delete
  4. Announcement on City AutonomySecretary of State Mike Pompeo said Wednesday that Hong Kong was no longer sufficiently autonomous from mainland China, following Beijing announcement that it plans Coach Handbags Clearance to implement a national security law for the territory. It bypasses Hong Kong New Jordan Shoes 2020 own legislature, which Coach Outlet has not met its obligation to pass such a law since the territory was retroceded to China in 1997 after 156 years as a British colony. Ray Ban Glasses "No reasonable person can assert today that Hong Kong maintains a high degree of autonomy from China, given facts on the ground," Pompeo said in a statement..

    One team member happens to be Bennett actual pop. Ken Bennett is a veteran of the Chicago political world who served Yeezy Discount Ray Ban Outlet two mayors and helped organize Barack Obama unsuccessful 2000 congressional Yeezy Boost 350 race, along with his history making 2008 presidential run. Ken is now a board member at SocialWorks and treats his son career like that of a political candidate He found Coach Outlet Store Bennett his primary career manager, Pat Corcoran, who been working with some South Side rappers, in 2013..

    ReplyDelete