fashionalized

Monday, November 4, 2013

#OOTD - Diwali Dressing

Hello my lovelies,
         I am not much of an ethnic dresser and I must admit I barely have any Indian clothes. But theres something about Diwali that makes me wanna dress up in all my Indian finery!  All the Indian outfits I own are fit for weddings and big occasions and are definitely a tad bit too much for my Diwali outings. Every Diwali I  go to 3 places, first to my boyfriends house to wish him and his mum and then for my daddy's office pooja and finally to my friend Nandini's Diwali party.

        Each year I have to come up with two outfits, one for the day and one for the night .  For the day I don't like to wear something heavy so its usually an indo-western  sort of an outfit or a simple kurti with jeans. And for the night I dress up for the party !!! Now this is a challenge every year coz I try and wear something different and as I said I don't have too many Indian outfits in my wardrobe . So heres what I wore this Diwali...

For the day I wore a black and gold Indian print skirt with a Forever 21 vest
& accessorised with my Valliyan Necklace and bangles from the Kalaghoda festival

I just wore lipstick during the day and opted for a nice clean no make up look.

For the night I wore this lovely Malini Ramani Dress with a sequinned gold clutch from
Fashionalized, my green Lisa Jackal wedges  and the same bangles.

Happy Diwali from Vaibhav & me !!!

5 comments:

  1. Glad to see that you are also following Diwali. It is a very important festival for Indians. Do check some amazing dipavali 2014

    ReplyDelete
  2. Context. The challenges of palliative care clinical trial Coach Handbags Clearance recruitment are well documented.Objectives. The aim of the study was to review tested strategies to improve Coach Outlet Store recruitment to trials of people with a range of conditions who may access palliative care services but are not explicitly stated to be palliative.

    The HUD system was Ray Ban Glasses considered safer and easier to use. In our second experiment, we used projected surfaces to implement concepts inspired by Gibson TMs perception theory of driving that were combined with detection of conventional cycling gestures to signal and visualize turning intention. The comparison of our system with an off the shelf turn signal system showed that gesture input was Ray Ban Outlet easier to use.

    Metabolite profiling is an important tool that may better capture the multiple features of neurodegeneration. With the considerable parallels between mouse and human metabolism, the use of metabolomics in mouse models New Jordan Shoes 2020 with neurodegenerative pathology Coach Outlet provides mechanistic Yeezy Boost 350 insight and ready translation into aspects of human disease. Using 400 MHz nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy we have carried out a temporal region specific investigation of the metabolome of neuron specific 26S Yeezy Discount proteasome knockout mice characterised by progressive neurodegeneration and Lewy like inclusion formation in the forebrain.

    ReplyDelete