fashionalized

Friday, October 5, 2012

Shop Online At The Fashionalized Statement Jewelry Sale

Hello Ladies
      The Fashionalized Statement Jewelry sale is finally here !!! I have spent this month waiting for parcels from different corners of the world for the sale !!! Each time I opened one, I was sooooooooooooooo excited and honestly it's been hard to not wear any of this gorgeous stuff. There were definitely days when I thought, "Screw the sale! I'm just gonna keep it all !!!" Hahaha. I am still waiting for the last parcel to arrive but I couldn't take it anymore so I decided to just have the sale this Sunday ! 
     This is an ONLINE sale and its going to happen on the Fashionalized Facebook page. It's very simple and easy to order. We will put up an album with pictures of all the items with their product codes and and prices. If you like something all you have to do is fill up the Order form on our Facebook page (you will find it right next to the 'likes' icon under the cover picture) and send it in. We have different modes of payment also Cash on Delivery (Mumbai only), Net transfer, Cheque or depositing the payment into our account. You will be assisted after you fill out the order form. We mostly have only single pieces thus the first one to submit their form will get the item. So if you like something don't waste any time !!!! And in a few days your orders will be delivered to you. Happy Shopping !!!!!!

I am sharing pictures of most of the stuff below so you can take a look and get ready to place your orders this Sunday !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!











































3 comments: