fashionalized

Monday, October 22, 2012

The "MUST HAVE" Diwali Jacket

Hi guys!
       A few days ago I was at Papa Don't Preach  (Shubhika Sharma's studio) getting a sexy neon orange and pink lengha made. I got my lengha made but I also found this seasons "MUST HAVE" Diwali/wedding season jacket !!!! I saw this lovely shiny Jacket hanging on one of the racks and the moment I tried it on I knew I was  not leaving without it !!! The reason I was so kicked about this jacket??? Well in my head I thought of alllllllllllllllllllllllllll the different things I could team it with and where I would to wear it, in less than 5 minutes! Which is crazy because I am not someone who buys Indian clothes easily (I took about an hour to decide on my lengha!!!And I'm still not sure). This Jacket is perfect if you want to try something different this Diwali and the best part is you can wear it with ANYTHING!!! When I came home with my lovely new jacket I wanted to put this on my blog so I convinced Shubhika to give all my readers a discount if they buy it this week. So this jacket actually costs Rs. 12,000 (And that's what I paid!!) but you lucky ladies can have it for just Rs. 8,500!!!!!!!  This offer is only available on  FASHIONALIZED and its only available until Monday the 29th of October. Your order will be custom made and sent to you in one week only!!!!! Its very simple, just go onto our Facebook page FASHIONALIZED, fill out the Order form and your Jacket will be with you in a week !!!! We ship all over India so don't worry you're gonna look stunning this Diwali wherever you are ;)

The Jacket is made from gold Jacquard fabric and is covered in hand embroidered mirror work.( This is why its expensive but trust me its totally worth it !!!!! Coz you can wear it over a Saree, Lengha, Salwar, Jeans or even a dress!!!!) It will be custom made for you in Extra Small, Small, Medium, Large and Extra Large Sizes. ( See the Size Chart below)

SIZE CHART

                EXTRA SMALL              SMALL            MEDIUM            LARGE              EXTRA LARGE

Bust                   32"                             34"                     36"                   38"                               40"                                 
Waist                 24"                             27"                     29"                   31.5"                            33"

 


I have been experimenting with my Blazer and I have come up with loads of different things to team it with. Take a look !!!!!
Wear it with a Lovely Anarkali !!!

Wear it with a pencil skirt and top !!!!

Throw it over your jeans !!!


Wear it over a maxi skirt or a lengha !!! This is perfect for a Sangeet!

One jacket and sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo many looks !

You can wear this to any function!

Buy it now!!!!!!!

                                                                  Check out the video !!!

1 comment: