fashionalized

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Maximize Your Style With A Maxi


 I know when you think of summer you think of pretty short little dresses but this summer, long is the new short ladies! The Maxi dress is everywhere!!! A lot of people think this trend is only for slim and tall women but that’s a total myth. Maxis come in different shapes and cuts, just like any other dress so you just need to find one that works well for your body. I’m sure lots of you want to show off your toned legs in a tiny number but trust me you will stand out more AND look super chic in a maxi anywhere. 
If you’re still not convinced then you can also try a maxi skirt that gives you a more casual feel. Both maxi skirts and dresses can be dressed up or down to suit your requirements and they can also be easily transformed from day to night looks.
I can’t stop wearing my maxis and I keep buying more!!! You can team them with a Blazer for a more formal look or a denim jacket for the day. Wear them with flats during the day for a easy breezy comfortable look and when you’re ready to party just throw on a nice pair of wedges to compete the look.

Here are some shots of me in my Maxi’s.








No comments:

Post a Comment