fashionalized

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Vogue India & Allen Solly's School of Style

   Last Monday, Vogue India & Allen Solly organized an event called School Of Style for bloggers & subscribers. I don't think personally I will ever forget this event coz its the first time in my long modelling and short blogging career that I have been asked to do both at an event. So I was a Model/ Blogger literally !

   The session was hosted by two lovely Voguettes - Priyanka Khanna & Priyanka Kapadia. It started with them giving everyone basic style tips & advice and then moved onto my favorite part which was identifying your body shape. I think this is the most common mistake people make that results in style disasters. Knowing your shape and embracing it is the most important thing for any fashionista . But a lot of people forget this step or ignore it and follow trends blindly. (Big mistake!) After this, they put together 4 looks that I modeled for everyone which were work wear, casual wear, ethnic wear and club wear. And then there was a rather long Q & A session that took place.
  All in all I think it was a great session, very informative and helpful. 
 Here are some images from the event for you guys :)

MY LITTLE GREEN ROOM

READY N WAITING TO GO OUT IN LOOK NO. 1 WORK WEAR

VOGUE BEAUTIES

MODEL / BLOGGER AT THE EVENT !

WORK WEAR

WORK WEAR
WORK WEAR


MODERN INDIA

MODERN INDIA

CASUAL WEAR

CLUB WEAR

CLUB WEAR

CLUB WEAR

CLUB WEAR

3 comments: