fashionalized

Friday, May 10, 2013

Sherry In New York

Hey Guys !!!
 So I have finally left for New York ! I am actually writing this post on flight and will publish it as soon as  I land at JFK. I can't wait to get to the Sunsilk Blogger meet , I am sooooooooooooo excited ! Okay so let me share some of my flight details with you. Firstly, thank you Sunsilk for getting me a business class ticket so I'm pampered all the way to NY :) So far I have watched 3 movies on board, eaten like a pig and slept like a log! But I must say the Air India staff is taking great care of me :). I have traveled a lot for work but I think this is the longest flight I have probably taken. 15 hours !!! I'm prepared for some serious jet lag. So it's 2.30 pm in India right now and they are serving dinner on my flight so you can imagine the confusion my body is going through! My lunch/ dinner is here now guys so I'm going to eat and crash since I land in NY at 7.30 am. If you want to follow my journey and see what I'm doing in New York follow me on twitter @sherryshroff or check out my video blogs on www.youtube.com/fashiontube. Also i will be using the hash tag #SunsilkInNY on twitter and Instagram. See you in New York !!!!

1 comment: