fashionalized

Saturday, August 24, 2013

A Day At Lakme India Fashion Week


Hello my lovelies !
      So today I spent the day at Fashion Week as a blogger and I must say it was sooooooo different from being a model there . I attended most of the shows that happened today and an event by Style cracker . It was such a fun day ! I am going to take you through it all with some Instagram photos from today :)
     So I came in around noon for my favourite accessory designers show - Valliyan By Nitya Arora.  As usual her jewellry was stunning !!! What I loved were the jewelled anklets n her midi rings. I actually bought a ring right after the show !!! I also watched another talented designer Ken Ferns coz he was showing in the same show and I must say I was very impressed :)

     Full house for Valliyan !
    Sneak peek of her new collection
My new midi ring !!! Love love love !!!!

After this I went for the Style Cracker Hood event which was sooooo much fun !!! They made me a guest stylist and I actually got to  style two boys !!!
Victim no 1 Harshil !!! We first tried out a fun casual look and then since he's getting married soon we decided to try something more traditional too :)

Victim no 2  Shiv was very sporting and used this turban very creatively !

After that I attended two more shows. At Shehlaa By Shehla Khan I loved the blouses !!! And I loved that she did high waisted lenghas minus the dupattas .
Spotted some very interesting viewers at Shehla's Show !

Then moving on to the last show of the day which was for Arpita Mehta . I was very excited to see what she was doing this season coz I had modeled for her when she was just starting out . Her mirror work n cut work collection was gorgeous ! 
Printed lenghas at Arpita's show


Sexy backs !

I loved this heart back blouse from her collection

Soha Ali Khan n Arpita !!!

I had an amazing time at Fashion Week n I'm glad I could take you guys along:)

Here's my outfit !!!
Necklace - Valliyan
Long shirt - from my blog sale 
Skirt - forever 21
Vest- h & m
Shoes - mr price
Bag- NYC 

No comments:

Post a Comment