fashionalized

Thursday, March 20, 2014

Accessorize This Summer!!!



Summer is here!!! Its my favourite season & the best time to experiment with accessories. I have styled some fun summer looks for you using accessories from Accessorize India wearing a plain white mesh top & jeans!!! 

Weekend Getaway!!!


Summer for me means a lot of weekend getaways!!! I love this colourful duffel bag!!! My perfect weekend look, a printed scarf, floral sunnies & a fun straw hat!



Clearly Bling!!!

I am obsessed with the clear perspex accessory trend. I love how my plastic bling has turned this plain look into a cool edgy glam look.

Blue Sea!!!
 The colour turquoise instantly takes me to summer on a Greek island! White & turquoise is a classic combination that you can't go wrong with.


The Gypsy...


The perfect bohemian summer look for me, long beaded necklaces & a scarf worn like a turban. I have teamed this with a floral printed sling bag.

Candy Crush Saga!!!



This look is all about candy colours!!! I have used a poppy pink bag & some gorgeous candy coloured jewellery from Accessorize India  .



Comment below and tell me which look is your favourite & what accessories your gonna be rocking this summer!!!

XOXO

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sherry!! Been following your blog for so long now and even your youtube channel. I just started a blog myself thanks to the inspiration I got from you. Its for teenagers and I hope you can take a look at it. It would mean the world to me. love youu!!
    http://thenatashadiaries.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete