fashionalized

Monday, March 17, 2014

Lakme Fashion Week 2014 Diary!!!

Hello My Lovelies!!!
         So I spent the last 5 days at Lakme Fashion Week shooting a mini vlogging series for Jabong.com & I had an absolute blast!!! I shot 12 films in 5 days!!! Hehe yes 12222222222!!! It was a lot of work but it was loads of fun too. And you guys know I love to take you along with me always, so here are some pictures & videos from the past few days!!! For more check out my YouTube Channel , Twitter , Instagram & Facebook !!!

Day 1, Show 1!!!!


Divya Sheth N her muse!!!

OOTD for day 1- Dress N Earrings- TopShop, Shoes- Missguided,  Midi-rings- Accessorize & Bracelets- H&M, Forever 21 N street markets

OOTD For Day 2- Top- ZARA, Skort- Fashionalized, Shoes- Lisa Jackal
& Cuff- Top Shop


  Wearing A Matha Patti By Valliyan


OOTD- Matha Patti - Valliyan By Nitya, Dress- Vero Moda, Shoes- Missguided,
Bag-Jabong.com & Bracelets- H&M, Forever 21 n street shops


Sushmita Sen walks the ramp for Koecsh


Spiked Booties at the Koecsh Show!!! #want


Day to Night At Fashion Week


Backstage getting ready for the Papa Don't Preach Show & filming with Vaibhav!!!


Walking For Papa Don't Preach!!!

The Shroff Sisters!!!
Two looks in 1 day!!! Left- Top & Booties - Forever 21, Shorts- Only
Right- Tee- Forever 21,  Skirt- Papa Don't Preach & Shoes - Jabong.com

Post Show Happiness with Shubika Davda!!!


Walking as Antra Motiwala's Muse for The StyleCracker  Jabong Show
Pic courtesy- Lakme Fashion Week

          Here are some behind the scenes images of me taken by the talented Nitesh Square Photography

Right Before I walked the Ramp At The Stylecracker Jabong Show!!!

Rehearsals!!!!

Walking For Papa Don't Preach

Giggly Girls!!!

Vlogging along!!!

Check out my Day To Night - Outfit Video




Style Off At Fashion Week



12 comments:

  1. OMG you looked abso ravishing... I loved the IKAI jacket you wore....xx

    ReplyDelete