fashionalized

Monday, October 21, 2013

Be Beautiful & Vlog On



For the first time in India Youtube & Be Beautiful came together to host an event on vlogging ! I can't tell you how much fun it was. Im so excited that India is getting excited about vlogging and Indian Youtubers. Ever since I started working on Fashion Tube I knew that this is what I want to do for the rest of my life.  And for me thats huge coz I have gone from being a Model to a lawyer to a blogger to a vlogger! Sometimes it takes a while to find your calling but when you find it and you know that this is what you want to do, the feeling is amazing. So well the plan is to be India's biggest beauty/fashion vlogger!

Coming back to the workshop. It was a 12 hour long event right from breakfast to dinner with great sessions by youtube, make up expert Clint Fernandes, Bumpy from 120 Media Collective and Ambika Anand. I think its a great initiative and I hope lots of  bloggers will turn into vloggers and us vloggers will turn into Indian Youtube Beauty Guru's ;). My favourite part of the workshop was the DIY contest where we were divided into teams and asked to make a channel promo. I was really lucky to be in the same team as fellow vloggers Aanam, Sonal and Rishab. We had soooooooooooo much fun shooting and editing our promo. We will probably also shoot a collab video really soon! 

Thank you Be Beautiful and Youtube for strengthening my belief that Im going to be the biggest Indian Beauty Guru on Youtube.

Here are some pictures from the event...

On my way !

#OOTD- Dress-H&M, Jacket-flea market, Shoes-Missguided, Bag-NYC, Shades-Primark, Jewellery- Forever21

Photoboothing with the girls !
Shooting with fellow vloggers Aanam & Sonal

Shooting with fellow vloggers Aanam & Sonal

Girls just wanna have fun!

With my fav makeup guru Clint
12 hours of fun!
Cupcakes!!!

Winners of the vlogging contest :)




4 comments:

  1. Material thing can always be replaced Confronting the youth Yeezy Discount was a mistake, If he could not handle himself man to man then using the gun was wrong. I not sure what i would have done. If Zimmerman identified himself correctly then there should have been no reason for New Jordan Shoes 2020 the fight.

    It Ray Ban Glasses may have seemed like a miracle, that the standoff at the McNair Discovery Learning Center ended without anyone getting hurt. Coach Handbags Clearance Coach Outlet Store But it no longer a mystery how it happened. Bookkeeper Antoinette Tuff was in the front office,barricaded inside with the gunman.

    Suhana had recently posed for an at home photoshoot at her residence Mannat. Her mother Gauri Khan clicked her photos and shared them on Instagram with a mention, hair !!!!! No make up !!!! Just Coach Outlet my photography!!!! Ray Ban Outlet is Yeezy Boost 350 currently staying with her family in Mumbai and has been utilising her time to learn belle dancing through online classes during her time at home. Belle dancer Sanjana Muthreja had recently shared a picture that displayed how their sessions are progressing now..

    ReplyDelete