fashionalized

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

DIY Session At Warren Tricomi

Hello Lovlies !

                 This post should have gone up earlier but for some reason I couldn't find the pictures from the event on my Mac! But don't worry I managed to get some from my phone and I stole some from the Warren Tricomi Facebook page ;) Im sure they wont mind . Hehe
               
                  So Warren Tricomi invited some beauty bloggers for a DIY hairstyling session at their Mumbai salon. I was really excited coz as you all know I love doing hair tutorials on my YouTube channel. They showed us a few basic hairstyles which were great. I also did fellow blogger Karishma Rawat's hair and gave the girls a tutorial on my Game Of Thrones inspired hairstyle.

                 The spa & salon was very spacious. I loved the massage rooms!!! They were so nice and big unlike the little cubicles you see at spas these days and I must say very tastefully done up too. And guess what!!!! Every room had an attached steam room too! Now this is something a lot of spas don't have. I am actually really looking forward to visiting the Spa again and this time Im gonna make sure I get a massage . I need more pampering!

Here are some pictures for you guys ...


Me at the event.
After 
Before

The Blogger Brigade!

Talk! Talk! Talk!
This is what I did to Karishma's hair.
   
Ladies love getting pampered!
Do you like my braid?

OOTD- Dress- Sarojini nagar, Belt- Only, Flats- Missguided, Watch - GUESS, Bracelets- Forever 21 & H&M
Sorry I changed my necklace coz I went to another event after. This one is by Valliyan.

3 comments:

  1. Great info! I recently across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don’t know what to say except that I have.
    Short Hairstyles Mississauga

    ReplyDelete
  2. So we did what we were told to do. Shetook a break from her Ray Ban Glasses job as a community care nurse in Ottawa and moved Coach Outlet Store nearly 400 kilometres away to work at a long term care facility fighting a COVID 19 outbreak."At the time I still Coach Outlet hadn found myself a permanent home. Canadians are starting to come to terms with the fact that the people doing "essential" work the kindthat saves lives and keeps vital services running New Jordan Shoes 2020 areoften paid little Coach Handbags Clearance to do it."We deserve to have employment that secure," Slinskisaid."The biggest challenge for us as workers is that it virtually impossible to Yeezy Discount find Yeezy Boost 350 a permanent, full Ray Ban Outlet time position that pays us a living wage." is part time said registered practicalnurses in hospitals can make eight to 10 dollars more an hour than she did as a community care nurse.

    ReplyDelete