fashionalized

Thursday, October 10, 2013

GUESS And Gc Watches Unveil Their Bestselling Range

  When I was in college there was only one must have accessory that I wanted to own and it was an amazing GUESS watch with a big dial. Not much has changed since then GUESS continues to rule and is still one of the coolest watches you can own.
Last night I was invited to a party at Ellipsis, Colaba where GUESS n Gc watches were unveiling their best selling range. And I was very happy to swap my PJ's for a dress and attend such a lovely event after being ill for the last two weeks. I met loads of lovely people but I have to say my two most favourite people of the night were Ivana Perovic, CEO AP Group and John Marcheschi, Internatioal Brand President of Sequel AG because they gifted me a gorgeous GUESS watch :)  I am in love with my new watch and I never want to take it off! I love the rose gold and silver combination and the size of the dial is nice and big too. :) So I came home and took a zillion pictures of my new watch! u like?

My new beauty!

Selfies!

When your happy and you know it make silly faces!




Heres what I wore to the party...

Dress- Mr Price, Cuffs- TopShop and my shoes are from Lisa Jackal


My hairstyle is an outcome of my current obsession Game Of Thrones .


Love my double cuffs!



Party pictures just for you!

My two favourite people - Ivana Perovic, CEO AP Group with John Marcheschi, International Brand President of Sequel AG at the unveiling of GUESS and Gc bestselling watches.

John Marcheschi, International Brand President of Sequel AG With Actor Amrita Puri and Hamza Patel, Director AP Group.

Models Posing with GUESS and Gc Watches
 Hamza Patel, Director AP Group,  John Marcheschi, International Brand President of Sequel
AG and Le15 Patisserie's Pooja Dhingra looking lovely in a Nishka Lulla shirt.

11 comments:

  1. howdy, your websites are really good. I appreciate your work. Ultrajewels.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is truly a decent and educational, containing all data furthermore greatly affects the new innovation. A debt of gratitude is in order for sharing it Boccia

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great inspiring article.I am pretty much pleased with your good work.You put really very helpful information... Daniels Jewelers

    ReplyDelete
  4. Decent post. I was checking continually this web journal and I am awed! To a great degree accommodating data exceptionally the last part I tend to such information a considerable measure. I was looking for this specific data for quite a while. Much obliged to you and good fortunes. http://www.tenooutlet.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. 2) Su empresa relacionó muchos maglia roma logros en torno a la enmienda de mentoría y no implica determinar otras razones. Como ejemplo, la elevación de Uno, Dan Thibbodeau se refería principalmente al mantenimiento de Chicago. Decidir sobre el Superlegend 19/10 PF era mínimo. D 'Antoni me refirió a las instrucciones específicas de los Knicks durante todo el' 09, pero, además, no se han encontrado con una expansión inmensa, corrigiendo hacia arriba este año específico.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey very nice site!! Guy .. Excellent .. Wonderful .. I’ll bookmark your blog and take the feeds also?I’m glad to seek out a lot of useful information here in the put up, we’d like develop extra techniques on this regard, thank you for sharing. . . . . . Reloj Gucci

    ReplyDelete
  7. (Michael Kors Outlet) farmers. GMOs disobey maqui berry farmers legal protection under the law(Monsanto consider farmers' farming clearly on suits monthly).

    Headsets Jakes head to a understanding about your incredibly own (Michael Kors Outlet Store) psychic housekeeping using an account concerning the destruction related to npcs is observing an authority cooker provide a system pastry. Jakes (Ray Ban Outlet Store) gets outwardly not (Yeezy Boost 350 Cheap) related areas of the holy scriptures, (Coach Outlet Store Online) Brings you a sprint of soda mindset and (Coach Outlet Online) much much more practical sense, And even makes all of these the crucible (Ray Ban Outlet) involved with fantastic (New Jordan Releases 2020) unsupported claims. Your result is what supporters (Coach Outlet Clearance Sale) mobile phone"Vibrant expression, Very same spiritual facts, Newly purchased importance.

    ReplyDelete